Raw pad thai salad with grilled sesame prawns
Check out this colourful Thai-inspired salad! This recipe can be adapted to everyone’s tastes and dietary needs. Feel free to swap the prawns for tofu or chicken breast if you prefer.
This recipe comes from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie Wight. Cassie says ‘This salad is packed full of protein and goodness from the raw vegetables. This salad will leave you more than satisfied, and your body nourished with goodness.’
We love Thai meals on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Join today and access recipes such as Thai Calamari Salad, Thai Fish Cakes, or Thai Chicken Noodles.
- 1/2 red capsicum sliced
- 1 cup snow peas sliced
- 1 carrot spiralised
- 1 zucchini spiralised
- 2 spring onions sliced
- 1/4 bunch coriander chopped
- 1 cup bean shoots
- 1/2 red chilli finely sliced
- 250 grams raw tiger prawns
- 2 tsp sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 red chilli finely sliced
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp ginger minced
- Prepare all salad ingredients and mix well in bowl.
- In a small dish mix together all of thedressing ingredients, set aside until ready to serve.
- In a separate bowl place prawns and add sesame oil, chilli and sesame seeds, mix well.
- Heat non-stick fry pan to medium heat, add prawns to pan and grill until cooked through.
- Add dressing to salad mix, gently stir through.
- Serve salad in bowls and top with grilled prawns.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
330 calories per serve
Want to access thousands of healthy meals like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.