5 Ingredient Raw Peanut Butter Bars
These chewy peanut butter bars from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge are great to share with the kids, but you can also keep them all to yourself by storing in the fridge for 4-5 days or in the freezer for up to a month.
Just five simple ingredients are all you need, and you can enjoy this healthy snack knowing there’s no added white sugar.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup puffed rice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a 20x20cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Place the oats into a food processor and blitz until a fine flour forms.
- Combine the oat flour with the puffed rice.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the honey, peanut butter and vanilla. Stir for 3-5 minutes or until melted and smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter and honey mix over the oats and puffed rice and stir to combine.
- Press the mixture firmly into the prepared tin and place in the fridge to set, for about 2 hours.
- Once firm cut into 8 squares. One square is one serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days or freeze for up to a month.
135 calories per serve
We love using rolled oats in healthy meals and snacks like this. As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you can access recipes like Breakfast Oat Slice, Oat Pikelets and Crunchy Oat Squares.
With over 4,500 recipes, 350 fat burning exercises and 24/7 support The Healthy Mummy can help YOU hit your goal weight faster and healthier.
Each month is a NEW Challenge theme with new recipes, meal plans and exercises – which means you will never get bored.
To learn more about our Challenge OR to join – click here.