DELICIOUS Roast Sweet Potato & Baked Egg Hash
Start your day with a healthy dose of vegetables and the goodness of egg. Perfect for those days when you know you need lots of energy.
Prepping vegetables a few days beforehand makes this hash ready in under 20 minutes in the morning.
Packed full of flavour and a great time saver, this recipe comes from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- 1/2 grated sweet potato
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup kale leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 free range egg
Can Prepare Ahead If Desired
- Combine sweet potato, Parmesan, kale, garlic and oil. Place in an individual baking dish (if making more than one serve, adjust dish size to suit quantity of ingredients) and cover. Store in the fridge for 3-4 days until ready to cook.
When Ready To Serve
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Crack egg over vegetable mix and bake in oven for 15 minutes or until egg is set and vegetables are tender.
- Serve seasoned with some salt and pepper.
290 calories per serve
Find out more about the challenge or sign up HERE.