Roast Turkey Macro Bowl
Looking for a healthy way to use up all that leftover Christmas turkey? We’ve got you covered!
This quick and easy recipe is the perfect way to use up your turkey (or even leftover chicken or pork) and is packed with plenty of goodness to help get you back on track after Christmas.
Love healthy lunch ideas? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Members of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge have access to loads of recipes like chicken burrito bowls and Thai beef salad. YUM!
- 600 g leftover roast turkey sliced
- 200 g brussels sprouts sliced
- 1/2 head broccoli cut into bite size portions
- 500 g sweet potato cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce optional
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place cubed sweet potato on lined baking tray and drizzle with ½ tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper, bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Heat remaining olive oil in fry pan on medium heat, adding slices of Brussels sprouts. Sauté for 5 minutes until soft.
- Steam broccoli.
- Portion sliced turkey into four bowls adding roasted sweet potato, Brussels sprouts and broccoli to each bowl topping with ½ tbsp of cranberry sauce in each bowl.
Makes 4 serves at 370 calories per serve.
Want access to thousands of recipes to help you lose weight? Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY!
With more than 4,000 delicious (and healthy) recipes, 350 exercises & 24/7 support – the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is designed (and proven) to help busy mums like you lose weight!