Super simple spaghetti prawn marinara
Here is a show-stopping dinner that is sure to impress. The best part is that this delicious spaghetti prawn recipe pasta dish is actually very easy to prepare.
Check out the photo below where one of our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge mums Natasha whipped up the meal for her family. It was a hit!
If prawns are expensive you could easily swap for some firm, white fish fillet, tinned tuna or even chicken breast, to keep this recipe budget friendly.
This recipe comes directly from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Thousands of mums have joined the challenge, gaining access to stacks of recipes like this one each month.
Find out more about the challenge HERE.
- 100 grams wholemeal spaghetti
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/3 cup liquid chicken stock salt reduced
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 240 grams tinned tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 200 grams prawns raw, shelled
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Cook spaghetti according to packet directions.
- Meanwhile, add olive oil to a frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and stock, simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and tinned tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add prawns to sauce, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes until pink and cooked through. Stir through parsley and spaghetti and serve.
446 calories per serve