Spicy Prawns with Lime Dipping Sauce
If you’re after a super easy lunch or dinner that’s packed with flavour, low in carbs and calories but high in protein, you’re going to LOVE this tasty Spicy Prawns with Lime Dipping Sauce recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
What’s more, you can get this recipe on the table in just 10 minutes!
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has heaps of easy recipes like this that have minimal ingredients but are super impressive and taste amazing! And if you love prawns, we have loads of amazing recipes like Curried Prawns and Noodles, Teriyaki Prawns and Thai Prawn Broth! YUMMO.
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 limes juice and zest
- 1 & 1/3 cup reduced-fat Greek natural yoghurt
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 880 grams prawn raw, shelled
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 8 cups rocket lettuce
- Combine honey with lime juice and lime zest then mix in the yoghurt.
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Add prawns and curry paste to the frying pan and toss for a few minutes until prawns are cooked.
- Place the cooked prawns on a bed of rocket, drizzle with rest of oil and serve with dipping sauce on the side.
304 calories per serve
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.