3 ingredient strawberry filled chocolate pots
Here’s another great member recipe that we are so excited to share with you. A big thank you to Keira Rizk for submitting her DELICIOUS Strawberry Filled Chocolate Pots recipe.
At just 35 calories each, these are a perfect sweet treat to enjoy for dessert as part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup dark chocolate melted
- Blitz strawberries gently, so there are still a few chunks
- Stir in the coconut flour until combined really well
- Melt the dark chocolate and spoon a small amount into 10 silicone chocolate moulds
- Brush chocolate up the edges to create a chocolate bowl
- Gently spoon in the strawberry mix (alternatively you could freeze the chocolate at this point until set then add the strawberry mix)
- Top with chocolate to create the lid
- Freeze until set
Makes 10 pots at 35 calories each.
Want more no-bake sweet treat recipes like this? Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is packed with delicious ideas that can be enjoyed as part of a healthy lifestyle.
This month our Challenge is all about making delicious meals and recipes using less than 5 ingredients (like this one) to help mums save BIG BUCKS on groceries and see even bigger weight loss results.