This low carb high protein tray bake dinner comes straight from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and is so easy to prepare it’s bound to become a recipe on repeat in your house!
It just takes 10 minutes to get everything ready then goes straight in the oven – all in one dish. Who doesn’t love less washing up!
This salmon recipe is packed full with a mix of low carb veggies and a good protein hit from the salmon. Plus it tastes amazing and is only 362 cals per serve.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we love meals that are low maintenance but still delicious. You’ll find everything from slow cooker curries to healthy nachos on our plans.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.