Tasty Thai Chicken Meatloaf – YUMMO!
Here’s a tasty twist on traditional meatloaf using chicken mince and Thai flavourings.
This is a great recipe to make in a large batch so that you can freeze some for a busy night when you don’t have time to cook.
It’s great with a crisp green salad or some steamed veggies.
This recipe comes directly from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- 400 grams lean chicken mince
- 1 cup rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 4 free-range eggs
- cooking oil spray
- Preheat oven to 180C. Cook noodles according to packet instructions then chop into smaller pieces.
- Combine mince, noodles, chopped coriander, grated carrot, chilli sauce and egg.
- Place mixture into a lightly greased muffin tray (to make single serve meatloaf) or a baking tin or ovenproof dish and place in oven for 30 minutes until cooked through.
349 calories per serve.
Get more recipes on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want access to 3,500 PLUS recipes and meal plans? Be sure to join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.