Here’s a tasty twist on traditional meatloaf using chicken mince and Thai flavourings.
This is a great recipe to make in a large batch so that you can freeze some for a busy night when you don’t have time to cook.
It’s great with a crisp green salad or some steamed veggies.
This recipe comes directly from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Get more recipes on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want access to 3,500 PLUS recipes and meal plans? Be sure to join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.