Here’s a really nourishing lunch or dinner that you can easily prepare with your own favourite toppings. Ideal for the kids too – get them to add their own toppings so they’re involved with healthy food prep.
This recipe is from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and shows just how easy it can be to prepare healthy nourishing meals for the whole family.
Just five ingredients is all you need, but feel free to customise depending on what you have in the fridge.
For more healthy recipes like this (that are made for busy mums), why not join thousands of other women on our next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge?
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.