Tuna, lemon and pea patties just 136 calories
High protein savoury snacks are a great way to stave off hunger pains between meals. This tuna patties recipe is very budget friendly as well as delicious.
We love using cheap and cheerful tuna in our recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
AND you can lose weight making this food like Hannah has done below!
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today and access recipes such as Tuna Omelettes, Tuna Tacos, or a Tuna Melt.
- 185 grams tinned tuna
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup peas
- 1/2 Onion diced
- 1 slice wholemeal bread processed into crumbs
- 2 eggs whisked
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Drain tuna well and break up with a fork.
- Add lemon juice, peas, onion, and breadcrumbs. Mix well.
- Add the eggs, parmesan, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Form into 6 patties and squeeze out any excess liquid.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Pan fry the patties on each side until golden.
- Cool on absorbent paper.
136 calories each
Want more recipes like this tuna patties recipe? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.
Are You Ready To Become A Healthy Mummy?
If you’re looking for more best and easy, low-budget, healthy meals like this delicious recipe, you’ll love our Winter Weight Loss Challenge.
You’ll have access to 3,000 recipes, 28 days of customisable, breastfeeding-friendly meal plans each month as well as daily mum-friendly exercise plans.
Thousands of mums take part in our challenges every month and have lost 2 million kilos between them!
Prices start from less than a dollar a day. Learn More Now