Vegan friendly roast potato and green bean salad with Dijon dressing
Let the veggies be the star of the show with this vegan-friendly roast potato and green bean salad recipe with Dijon dressing.
Thank you to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie for sharing this roast potato green bean salad recipe with us. Cassie says, ‘This salad is the perfect dish for meatless Mondays. Packed full of flavour and goodness, you can’t go wrong!’
If you’re looking for vegan meals to help you lose weight, look no further than the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Access recipes such as Satay Pizza, Curried Sweet Potato and Lentil Soup, or Taco Casserole. All vegan-friendly and all designed to help you lose weight in a healthy way.
- 500 grams kipfler potatoes cut into wedges
- 1/2 tsp garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 300 grams green beans sliced
- 60 grams baby spinach
- 60 grams rocket
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place potato wedges in a bowl and toss with 1 tbsp olive oil and crushed garlic.
- Spread potatoes across a lined baking tray and bake for 25 minutes until golden.
- To make the dressing, place Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, honey and remaining 1 tbsp olive oil in a small bowl. Mix well, then set aside.
- Steam the green beans in the microwave or on the stovetop until tender crisp.
- Once potatoes are baked, allow them to cool slightly.
- Place baked potatoes, beans, spinach, rocket and red onion into large bowl and toss with dressing.
- Store undressed salad in refrigerator for up to 4 days, adding dressing when ready to eat.
300 calories per serve
Want more recipes like this roast potato salad recipe? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.