Strawberry Walnut And Yoghurt Breakfast Salad
For a sweet start to your day, this breakfast salad is tasty as well as healthy.
Sweetening your food with fruit and honey is a great option, instead of tucking into commercially prepared options which can be loaded with added sugar.
Prepare this the night before so that you can wake up and enjoy. Or why not enjoy it as a lunch option for something different?
This recipe comes from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, where we offer family friendly recipes that will help you lose weight.
Find out more about the challenge HERE. We’ve got stacks of healthy breakfast recipes for members, including chia puddings, baked eggs, and homemade muesli.
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Greek natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 punnet strawberries thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sliced mint leaves
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, whisk together yoghurt, orange juice and half of the honey until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine sliced strawberries, mint, lime juice and remaining honey.
- Refrigerate both bowls for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- To serve, spoon yoghurt onto strawberries and swirl through.
- Top with chopped walnuts.
261 calories per serve