Top 7 ways to get the most out of your 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge App
Here at Healthy Mummy HQ, we’re extremely excited to have our brand new Healthy Mummy 28 Day Challenge App up and running!
If you haven’t already downloaded the new version, do it now! And keep reading for our top 7 ways to get the most out of your App!
7 ways to get the most out of your App
1. Track your daily calories, activity minutes & water consumption in one spot!
Under the ‘HOME’ icon on your App, you can now view your 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge progress all in the one spot.
View your calories, activity minutes and water consumption and get a sneak peak at what’s on the menu for your next meal from this screen! We’re all about keeping you on track!
2. Choose from a variety of meals to suit your needs
The new Challenge App allows you to search for meals based on your dietary requirements (including vegetarian, gluten free and nut free). And you better believe that these meals are as just as good as the other options in the hub. Check out the Gluten Free Chocolate Cake picture below!
The new Challenge App also allows you to filter your recipe search to include options like budget friendly, metabolism boosting meals or family friendly options.
There isn’t an option we haven’t thought of! That being said, if you are using the App and you think of a new one, be sure to let us know.
(Healthy Mummy Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake)
3. Set up your profile to select your default meal serving size requirements and dietary restrictions, and work out your daily calorie needs depending on your weight loss goals
Under the ‘ME’ icon in your 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge App, you can set up your profile to include meal serve size preference, add any dietary restrictions you might have and work out your calorie needs depending on your weight loss goals.
If you are cooking the Challenge meals for yourself and a family of 4, this is the section of the App that allows you to change your servings for each meal from 1 to 5, to cater for the additional mouths you’ll be feeding.
4. Shopping list generated to match your selections within the meal plans
Based on the selections you make in your profile, and in the meal planning section of the App, your shopping list will automatically generate a list of ingredients to make shopping SUPER easy.
You even have the option to download your shopping list in PDF format for printing, if you prefer to use a good old fashioned paper-list while walking those shopping center aisles.
5. Choose from over 4,000 recipes!
Every month The Healthy Mummy adds 100 new recipes to the Challenge Hub, giving you EVEN MORE variety when it comes to meal planning for you and your family.
There are well over 4,000 recipes in the Challenge hub and counting! It’s worth joining the Challenge for the recipes alone.
We’ve catered for all tastes, families and budgets. Once you find a favourite recipe you can save it to your recipe library for easy access the following week.
(Healthy Mummy 28 Day Challenge Meal)
6. View the easy-to-follow daily exercise workouts that can be completed in under 30 minutes in the comfort of your own home!
Not everyone is a gym junkie, and that’s what makes the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge so GREAT!
All of our easy-to-follow exercise routines are accessible via the Challenge App, so you can clear a space on your living room floor and complete any exercise that suits your fitness level and schedule in your own time.
And we’re SUPER excited to announce that our Dance Fit Workouts and Postnatal specific workout videos coming soon! You can subscribe and stay updated on the latest Healthy Mummy news below.
7. Integrate the App with your Fit Bit to track your step count and activity minutes
The new 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge App now allows you to sync your activities and your step count with your Fit Bit!
There’s no excuses now for falling off the wagon ladies!
General Benefits of the New App
In general the new App is:
- Easy to use
- It supports you throughout the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges
- It helps you to reach your goals
- It is perfect for busy, time poor, sleep deprived mums
- It is essentially a healthy lifestyle planner in your pocket
- It is everything you need for meal prep, exercise, healthy lifestyle in one spot
PLUS, the APP:
- Gives you push notifications
- Allows you to bulk swap of meal choices to suit your weight loss journey
- Dance Fit is soon to be launched!
- EVEN MORE new items be launched in the APP during upcoming Challenges!
Woohoo! For MORE on our NEW 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge App check out these App FAQs!
Love the sound of this App but not on the Challenge? Sign up TODAY!
The Healthy Mummy exists to help tired, busy mums like you SHIFT THE BABY WEIGHT and REACH YOUR GOAL WEIGHT.
This July, our Challenge is all about recipes with FIVE AND UNDER MAIN INGREDIENTS, so it’s great for busy mums!
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an affordable, breastfeeding-friendly and realistic program that helps mums tackle their diet and improve their overall health through weekly (and customisable) meal plans, at-home exercises and 24/7 social support.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.