Read The Healthy Mummy Review from busy mum Sarah Maynard who has lost 56kg on The Healthy Mummy mum Sarah Maynard
She shares her incredible weight loss transformation below and tips for other mums looking for more ‘Happy’ in their life.
At The Healthy Mummy we believe that looking good on the outside is great, but what matters the most is our health and how we feel on the inside.
Mum-of-two Sarah is beaming both on the inside and out since her dramatic 56.6kg weight loss and amazing body transformation. It’s not just her outward appearance that is making this mum happy – it’s being able to do simple activities with her children, that is bringing her the most joy.
Sarah’s Healthy Mummy Review
I love everything about The Healthy Mummy. It was seriously the best decision I ever made was to join up to the challenge 3.5 years ago.
Hubby & I feel great. We both run around with our children & we so much fitter. If we didn’t start Healthy Mummy I feel I would be one sick lady with diabetes & all sorts. But I’m here lighter and a size 10 that’s right size 10.
How Sarah achieved her weight loss results
Sarah says “To reach my goals with The Healthy Mummy I had one smoothie for breakfast then one smoothie at about 3pm when I would get ultra hungry.”
“I would enjoy the meals from the Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge meal plan in between.”
All Healthy Mummy Challenge members get access to a 28 day a meal plan and exercise programs. In addition, they gain access to the Recipe Hub which contains thousands of recipes including all the usual family favourites.
Like the one pot Spaghetti Bolognaise, see the recipe here.
So Sarah is still able to prepare her family’s favourite meals and snacks – she has just learnt to make healthier versions of them.
She says “The Healthy Mummy has changed the way I think and look at food and exercise.”
“Having the amazing community of every single lady to help me with questions, advice and support really got me through the hard days.
Yes, there are hard days but The Healthy Mummy community is here ask questions so use it to your advantage.” Join the Healthy Mummy Private Support Group.
The Healthy Mummy really changed my life for the better so I thank Rhian and the amazing team for all the hard work they do to help all of us with our life-changing journey.”
Sarah’s tips on how to make The Healthy Mummy program a lifestyle.
- Be kind to yourself. Change takes time, but you can do it!
- Take time out for yourself, even if it is just to take a shower. We need to look after ourselves to be able to look after our family.
- Enjoy every second of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge – it is a life changer!
- Meal prep (especially snacks) so you can grab them when hungry.
- If you don’t have time for breakfast remember the smoothies – they are so quick and easy.
The Healthy Mummy team couldn’t be prouder of Sarah and love that she is finding happiness in simple activities that involve spending more time her children.
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss?
If you are interested in kickstarting your weight loss and want to improve your energy – not to mention – improve your overall health and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including a 7 day cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!