Tuesday 28th May is International Burger Day!
Just because you have goals doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a burger!! The Healthy Mummy has got you covered! You can have your burger AND eat it too!!
The Healthy Mummy App has so many burger recipes right at your finger tips! All quick, easy and delicious and HEALTHY!!
We would love to see you getting involved and celebrating International Burger Day in our Healthy Mummy Private Support group by making one of our amazing recipes and sharing an awesome picture with the hashtag #internationalburgerday YAY!! How many Healthy Mummies can we get making burgers?!!!
Another delicious chicken burger recipe!
The Beef Burger
Check this out or more delicious beef burger recipe!
The Herbed Turkey Burger
The Lemon Pepper Chicken and Avocado Burger
Check out the recipe for our Lemon Pepper Chicken and Avocado Burger from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge App!!
Ingredients (Makes 1 servings)
- 1 tsp lemon zest (4 grams)
- 80 grams chicken breast fillets
- cooking oil spray
- 1 wholegrain roll (80 grams)
- 1/8 medium avocado (15 grams)
- 1/2 cup mixed lettuce leaves (15 grams)
- Sprinkle the chicken with lemon zest and a generous amount of pepper on each side.
- Lightly spray a frying pan with cooking oil spray over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside to rest for a couple of minutes, then slice.
- Slice the roll(s) in half and spread one half per serve with avocado. Top with the cooked chicken, lettuce and remaining half of the roll(s) to serve. Another delicious chicken burger recipe!
Have fun making BURGERS!!!! Don’t forget to post your photo’s in the Healthy Mummy Private Support Group!
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mummy?
If you are wanting to lose weight and improve your energy – not to mention – help improve your overall health and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including 7 Day Cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!