Crystal Fisher started with The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge at the start of May 2018 and lost 17.4 kgs as of October 2018 and lots of centimetres, all while breastfeeding her eight and a half-month-old daughter!
Read Crystal’s story
“I had been following The Healthy Mummy groups for about a year before that [when she signed up]. So after bub I wanted to do something about my weight and lifestyle and to change it for the better. The Healthy Mummy has helped me change to eating healthier, actually exercising, to be more motivated and to have energy.”
Crystal says that before The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, she was a couch potato and just did what she needed to do around the house.
Crystal’s five goals for this summer are:
- Fit into clothes. “to fit into my size 12 goal shorts. Eat healthy and exercise daily.”
- Toning. “To start toning up my problem areas. Find exercises that help to tone those areas.”
- Watch calorie intake. “To lose a few more kilos. To keep eating healthy and watch my calorie intake.”
- Exercise. “To exercise daily even if it’s something little. Do exercise with the kids at home or go for a walk after kindy drop off.”
- Watch water intake.“To drink at least 2.5-3 litres of water daily. Keep water with me wherever I go.”
Three favourite things about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
- The meal plan. “The meal plan is easy to change to suit my family and me.”
- Exercise at home. “You can use the exercise workouts at home.”
- Easy recipes. “There are recipes that are will and easy to make.”
Tips for staying on track this Summer
- Meal plan. “Meal plan and shop from your cupboard first.”
- Water and snacks at hand. “Make sure you take water and healthy snacks everywhere you go.”
- Organise meal plans. “To be organised and have a meal plan done by Friday the latest.”
- Fitting in self-care days. “To remember to fit in some self-care days like do a facial, have a nice long shower, paint your nails etc.”
- Healthy snacks at hand. “To keep healthy snacks on hand all the time, so you’re not tempted to stray.”
Congratulations Crystal on embarking on The Healthy Mummy journey and for becoming a healthier version of you!
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss?
If you are interested in kickstarting your weight loss and want to improve your energy – not to mention – improve your overall health and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including a 7 day cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To learn more about our 28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE CLICK HERE