How this mum lost her tummy fat and saw her confidence soar!
For this mum of three, one of the biggest problem areas when it comes to weight loss has been her tummy.
These days, it’s not such a huge issue for Annette Palma thanks to the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, Healthy Mummy Smoothies, recipes, and workouts!
Annette’s new tummy reveal
Annette reveals that she has gained so much important knowledge from The Healthy Mummy that her tummy area is not such a big problem for her anymore, as her confidence soars with her newfound, amazing self!
“Thanks to the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and Healthy Mummy Smoothies, I lost 20kgs after my second baby and I’m now down 18kgs since having my third child. One of my biggest problem areas is and always has been my tummy!
Thanks to the recipes, workouts and all the knowledge I’ve gained from The Healthy Mummy, it’s not such a big problem anymore and my confidence is sky high this summer!” she reveals.
Annette’s 4 tips for blasting tummy fat
- “Water intake. Water is so important and helps with bloating which was a huge problem for me, so make sure you’re drinking enough.
- TUMMY. I absolutely love this Healthy Mummy supplement! I have it every morning in my smoothie and it’s done wonders for my bloating and digestive system.” Grab some Healthy Mummy TUMMY today!
- Exercise. I’ve found HIIT workouts and cardio have really helped reduce my tummy area. You can’t spot reduce fat so an all over body workout is my favourite go-to.
- Nutrition. I never realised just how important it was until joining the 28 Day Challenge. Changing the way I eat has truly changed my body!”
Annette can’t wait to see what she can achieve in the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
How Annette stays on her track with her weight loss journey
Like everyone else, Annette has good days and bad days, but there are many things that help keep her going. The Healthy Mummy Smoothies and healthy eating are just some of the reasons she has come this far.
She shares four things that help keep her on track.
1. Meal prep
“Meal prep is your best friend,” reveals Annette.
‘Fail to prepare, prepare to fail’ is the best quote Annette has picked up and has become her mantra in meal prep. “If I’ve got a stash of meals and snacks in the freezer I have absolutely no need to reach for something unhealthy,” she says.
“There are days where life just gets in the way and you need to have a pre-made dinner that you can just defrost and reheat ready to go when you don’t have time to cook.”
Our meal prep queens, Sascha Farley and Kaitie Purssell share with you their top meal prep tips.
2. Plan your exercise the same way you plan your meals
“If you plan your exercise out then you’re more likely to stick to it and actually complete what you’ve set yourself,” Annette explains.
“It works even better if you plan out your exercise with a friend so you can check up on each other and be accountable!”
3. Don’t rely on the scales
“The scales are a very fickle friend and really aren’t a true measure of your progress. Definitely weigh yourself but also take your measurements, get a goal piece of clothing and take photos so you can track your progress in a few different ways.
Some weeks the scales won’t move but your measurements will and you’ll fit more comfortably into that pair of jeans!”
There are many reasons why the scales don’t always tell the truth.
Annette loves the Salted Caramel flavour and will opt for a Healthy Mummy Smoothie several times per week. Our smoothies are loaded with nutritious vitamins and minerals they are also high in fibre which will help to maintain a healthy gut.
“Adding in The Healthy Mummy Smoothies has also helped me keep within my budget, as they are a great alternative for meals and snacks,” she says.
Thanks, Annette for sharing your tips for mums doing the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge or blasting belly fat with us!
Are you joining Annette in blasting that tummy fat with The Healthy Mummy?
If you are wanting to lose weight and improve your energy – not to mention – help improve your overall health and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including 7 Day Cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To learn more about our 28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE CLICK HERE or purchase our Smoothies.