Rebecca Harmen says she started The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge about a year ago and is amazed to see what her body is actually capable of.
This is Rebecca’s story
Rebecca says she started with The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge just over a year ago. She had been contemplating taking the journey and was inspired by everyone’s results in the community.
She says she was “sitting on the fence for a couple of months, but I am so glad I did it!”
“I couldn’t wait to get onto the smoothies!”
“It’s easy to get into the right mindset with The Healthy Mummy”
Rebecca says she has learnt so much about what her body is really capable of when she had the right mindset. “I honestly thought I’d never get this far, but it is so easy with all the delicious recipes and the wonderful support from this community.”
“Focusing on my physical health has also helped my mental health, I was suicidal with Post Natal Depression after having my second child, and while anxiety can still be an uphill battle I’m stronger and happier than ever.”
Setting summer goals
Rebecca has set herself three summer goals:
1. Keep toning the booty! “I’ll achieve this by focusing on lower body exercises from the workouts on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge app, and SQUAT SQUAT SQUAT!”
2. Practise mindfulness and meditation for stress management. “I can achieve this by taking some time out for myself every day to use the Mind, Body & Breath meditations from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge app.”
3. Stop emotional eating! “This is a struggle for me, so I’ll try and distract myself whenever I want to nibble, like make a cup of tea.”
Favourite things about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Rebecca’s explains her three favourite things about the 28 Weight Loss Challenge
1. The recipe hub on the app! “This is an awesome tool with so many delicious recipes to choose from if I have something to use in the fridge I can easily find a way to use it.”
2. The exercise videos. “I love the variety of exercises and duration, whether I have four mins or 30mins there’s never an excuse not to break a sweat!”
3. The wonderful community. “All the other mums are so helpful and inspiring, whenever I need some advice or a motivation boost the support is always there!”
Staying on track during summer
Rebecca’s five tips on staying on track this summer
1. Keep a food and exercise diary. “I use the fabulous Healthy Mummy diary to track my exercise and water intake for the day.”
2. Don’t forget how far you’ve come! “Check out your old progress photos as a reminder, this is a great motivation booster.”
3. Check in with The Healthy Mummy community! “This lovely group of mums is going through the same thing you are and we all keep each motivated and accountable.”
4. Keep your meal plan interesting. “It’s easy to get in a rut with food and get bored so I like to try at least one new recipe a week. There are always new recipes coming into the recipe hub each month.”
5. Have a workout buddy! “Exercising is way more fun and easy when you’re doing it with a friend. Find a boxing class or a park run together.”
Thank you for sharing your journey with us, Rebecca and for being this month’s amazing Motivation Mum! Your tips and guidance are inspiring and motivating!
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss?
If you are interested in kickstarting your weight loss and want to improve your energy – not to mention – improve your overall health and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including a 7 day cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To learn more about our 28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE CLICK HERE