110 calorie passionfruit and coconut muffins
When 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Erin McCrae shared this photo on the Healthy Mummy food lovers Facebook group, there was a LOT of interest in the recipe.
And you can see why – just a few quality ingredients is all you need to prepare these light and fluffy fruity muffins that the whole family will love.
As a member of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you’ll have access to thousands of healthy recipes.
If you love muffins, join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access recipes like our Raspberry Muffins, Apple and Cinnamon Muffins, and Wholemeal Choc Chip Muffins.
- 1/2 tin passionfruit pulp or 1 whole passionfruit
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2/3 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1.5 cups wholemeal self raising flour
- cooking oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 180C and spray 12 holes of a muffin tin with oil spray.
- Mix the passionfruit, honey, coconut milk, coconut oil, vanilla and egg together. Slowly stir in flour.
- Spoon mixture into the 12 muffin holes and bake for 12-15 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
110 calories per muffin
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.