Having snacks ready to go is a great way to avoid making poor food choices throughout the day. These tasty little protein balls need just four ingredients and zero cooking time, making them perfect for time-poor mums.
Thank you to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie for sending this recipe in. Cassie says, ‘These make for the perfect one-handed snack on the go. They’re also a delicious snack to curb those sugar cravings.’
For more snack recipes with just a few ingredients, check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Think Chocolate Peanut Butter Crumble Balls (just five ingredients), Chocolate Muesli Bars (just four ingredients), or Oat Biscuits (five ingredients).
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.