Fudge doesn’t need to be off the menu when you are trying to lose weight or save money. Introducing …. this 5 Ingredient Choc Chip Fudge. TA DA! If you make your own from scratch, you can enjoy everything you love about fudge without the piles of butter and sugar. Also, did we mention it’s only 13c per serve!?
Most of these ingredients you probably already have in the pantry cupboard already. So, it’s easy to throw together. Plus, it’s family friendly and will hit the spot for little ones, too! So you know you’re nourishing everybody.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we offer loads of recipes for making healthy versions of your favourite sweet treats. Think chocolate fudge, homemade ice cream, and cheesecake, too. Find out more about the challenge HERE.
Want more recipes like this fudge, these using less than 5 main ingredients?
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is the mum’s only 5-star rated app with over 1.6k reviews in 8 weeks!!
You get unrestricted access to :
- Nutritionist & chef-designed weekly meal plans
- Over 500 different Personal Trainer crafted at-home workouts
- Daily Motivation from My Coach
- Personalised Shopping lists to make life easy
- More than 6000 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
- REAL-TIME support from The Healthy Mummy Team and OVER 300,000 other mums