5 Ingredient Maple Syrup Pudding
A delicious sweet treat the whole family will enjoy. This is tasty comfort food that can still be enjoyed as part of a healthy eating plan.
That’s one of the things that so many mums LOVE about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge – there’s no missing out on your favourite desserts!
If you like the sound of recipes like Chocolate Mousse, Caramel Slice or Strawberry and Rhubarb Crumble you need to join the next challenge. Find out more HERE.
- 1 sheet reduced-fat puff pastry
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Greek natural yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 200C. Remove pastry from freezer and thaw slightly until pliable.
- Pour half of the maple syrup over the pastry and use a spoon to spread evenly to edges.
- Fold 2 cm of a long edge of pastry towards the centre then continue to fold, rolling pastry to a log and peeling off the plastic liner as you go.
- Place pastry roll in a narrow baking dish, pour over milk and remaining maple syrup, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until top is golden and pastry is cooked through.
- Slice into pieces and add yoghurt. Drizzle with some sauce from the pan to serve.
303 calories per serve