6 ingredient muesli slice recipe
Our muesli slice recipe is a healthy, nutritious recipe that takes just 15 minutes to prepare and is a delicious energy-boosting snack.
Here’s a great 6 ingredient healthy muesli bar recipe that has been submitted by 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Lisa Finley.
Lisa says, ‘This muesli slice is so delicious, my whole family love it!’
One taste and we know you’ll love it too! Perfect with a cuppa for a healthy snack (or for the kids after school).
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge challenge we love batch cooking like this to ensure we have healthy snacks on hand.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access more slice recipes such as Carrot Cake Slice, Cinnamon Nut Slice, or Cherry Choc Slice.
Healthy Muesli Slice Recipe
- 1/2 cup peanut butter 100% nuts
- 1 cup honey
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sultanas or dried fruit of choice
- 1 cup goji berries or dried fruit of choice
- 1.5 cups puffed rice
- Preheat the oven to 160C and line a large tray with baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture into the tray, pushing it down firmly to help it stick.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool and then cut into 24 slices.
- Store in an airtight container for 3-4 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
175 calories per serve