5 ingredient no bake crunchy coconut bites
For a protein packed snack that will banish hunger until your next meal, try these Crunchy Coconut Bites.
Just five ingredients from the pantry is all you need to prepare this no-bake snack.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we love recipes with just a handful of ingredients.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today to enjoy access to recipes like five ingredient chocolate mousse cups or lemon and coconut bliss balls.
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 3/4 cup shaved coconut
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp water
- Roughly chop nuts and coconut and place in a frying pan.
- Over medium heat, dry roast nuts and coconut by stirring continuously for around 2 minutes until golden. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place rice malt syrup, vanilla and water into a small saucepan. Bring to the boil then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add both mixtures together and mix well to combine.
- Spoon either into patty cases or silicon moulds then place into the freezer to set.
- Once set they will be easy to remove from patty cases.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
138 calories each
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.