Cool And Creamy Berry Pistachio Semifreddo
This beautiful dessert will leave your pallet cleansed after any meal and it comes directly from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge so you can taste one of the 2,500 recipes
It’s perfect for a hot summer day snack, or to end off a delicious BBQ meal.
Cool and creamy and jam packed full of flavour and only 154 calories per serve!
- 2 cups 1/2 vanilla yoghurt e.g. Jalna or 5AM 600 g
- 2 cups mixed berries fresh or frozen, 300 g
- 2/3 cup chopped pistachios unsalted (80 g)
- Grease a 6cm deep, 19cm x 9cm (small) loaf tin and line with baking paper, allow an overhang on both sides of tin.
- In a bowl gently fold all ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into prepared tin, cover with excess baking paper and a layer of foil and freeze overnight or until firm.
- When ready to serve, stand at room temperature for 5 minutes then turn out onto a plate and slice into 6 pieces.
- Top with extra berries if you like and serve. 1 piece is 1 serve.
- You could also freeze this in individual portions e.g. in silicon muffin moulds
- Keeps in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Requires Overnight Preparation.
Our 28 Day weight lose challenge has over 2,500 amazing recipes that will transform your life, and this Berry Pistachio Semifreddo is a delicious example of just one of them.