Chewy Caramel and Sesame Bites just 98 Calories
Just five ingredients are all you need to make these Chewy Caramel Sesame Bites which are just 98 calories each.
Sweetened with dates, they’re packed with sesame seeds and peanut butter to help fill you up and keep you satisfied.
We love using dates to sweeten healthy snacks in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup coconut desiccated or shredded
- Soak dates in boiling water for 15 minutes, then drain.
- Blitz all ingredients together until well combined.
- Press into small silicon moulds or in a small tray lined with baking paper.
- Place in the freezer to set.
- Once frozen, pop out of moulds or if using a tray, remove and cut into 10 pieces
- Store in the freezer and eat from frozen.
98 calories each
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it and still hit your weight loss goals? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today and access recipes such as Date and Coconut Banoffee Pies, Sticky Date Mug Cake or Coffee and Date Slice.
Our Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Think 28 days of at home exercise routines, customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans and 24/7 support.