Chewy Lemon Meringue Balls
Need a snack to bust those sweet cravings? These lemon bliss balls will fit the bill.
They are packed full of protein and healthy fats so they will fill you up and keep you satisfied until your next main meal.
These can be made nut-free by substituting the almond meal for oats and omitting the macadamia nuts.
Thank you to one of our own Healthy Mummies Rae Willingham for sharing this recipe with us.
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 100 g almond meal
- 30 g macadamias
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 25 g desiccated coconut
- 20 g goji berries
- shredded coconut for rolling
- Put all ingredients, except Goji berries, in a food processor and process until combined well.
- Add the Goji Berries and mix well, then roll into 12 generous sized balls.
- Roll balls in coconut and pop in the fridge for an hour to set.
- Balls can be stored in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
Makes 12 generous sized balls
106 calories per ball
For more healthy recipes like this, why not join thousands of other mums on our next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge?