150 Calorie Choc-Dipped Seed & Nut Bars
For the ultimate afternoon pick-me-up you can’t go past the combination of nuts, seeds and CHOCOLATE.
These tasty bars contain all store cupboard staples, meaning you might already have everything on hand to make them RIGHT NOW. Go and look!
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we recommend three main meals and 2-3 snacks per day. Members have access to delicious snack recipes such as our Cookie Dough Bliss Balls or Dark Chocolate Coconut Roughs.
If you like the sound of snacks like these while you lose weight, join us on the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Find out more about joining the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 50 grams dark chocolate 70% or higher
- Blitz sultanas, cashews, almonds, pepitas and chia seeds until well combined.
- Press mixture into a small tin lined with baking paper and pop in the freezer to set for 3 hours.
- Once set, cut into 6 pieces.
- Melt the chocolate using your preferred method.
- Dip bars partly into chocolate and place them chocolate side up on tray.
- Pop back in freezer to set then enjoy straight from the freezer or fridge.
150 calories per bar