68 Calorie Choc Hazelnut Cups
If you love the Nutella-style combination of chocolate and hazelnut, why not try your hand at this healthy version?
Chopped hazelnuts add a great crunch and protein kick to your meals and snacks. They’re available at most major supermarkets and health food shops.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access healthy recipes using hazelnuts.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp chopped hazelnuts
- In a small saucepan over low heat, add peanut butter, maple syrup, cacao and coconut oil. Stir until mixture is smooth and starts to thicken.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the hazelnuts.
- Spoon into 18 mini silicone moulds or mini patty cases.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Keep stored in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
68 calories each
28 Day Weight Loss Challenge members can access recipes such as Choc Hazelnut Mousse Cake, Fig and Hazelnut Porridge or Yoghurt and Hazelnut Banana Split.
If you wish to make 2018 your best year yet and tackle your health and weight join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. With over 4,000 recipes, 350 fat burning exercises and 24/7 support The Healthy Mummy can help YOU hit your goal weight faster and healthier.
Each month is a NEW Challenge theme with new recipes, meal plans and exercises – which means you will never get bored.
Our JANUARY CHALLENGE IS OUR DETOX AND SHRED CHALLENGE.
To learn more about our Challenge OR to join – click here.