Chocolate, Pistachio And Raspberry Bark
This delicious Chocolate And Raspberry Bark is a great healthy snack to prepare in advance and share with friends and family.
It also works well to package up and give as a gift. Leave processed sugar-laden chocolate at the supermarket and make this instead!
This recipe comes straight from our Healthy Easter Cookbook eBook.
It contains 57 delicious recipes to feed your friends and family over Easter. Check out the book in our shop HERE.
You could also modify the recipe to suit your tastes with different fruit and nut combinations. The sky is limit really! Some of our favourites include:
- Blueberry and walnut
- Raspberry and hazelnut
- Shredded coconut and cacao nibs
- 200 g dark chocolate 70% cocoa or higher
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Break up chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water on the stovetop (do not let bowl touch water).
- Add rice malt syrup and coconut oil. Stir until melted.
- Line a baking tray and spread melted chocolate mix evenly over the top. Scatter over the raspberries, pistachios and shredded coconut and place into the freezer for an hour.
- Once hard break up into 8 pieces. If not serving immediately, store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Recipe makes 8 serves with 218 calories per serve.
Check out the book in our shop HERE.