Chocolate Berry Peanut Bliss Cups Just 89 Calories
If you’re not a fan of coconut (or you’ve run out) you might be wondering if there are any bliss balls you can prepare.
Thanks to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Kat Barton, there is! These Chocolate Berry Peanut Bliss Cups are coconut free and taste amazing, thanks to the combination of healthy ingredients.
Kat managed to make this recipe up based on what she had in her pantry cupboard. At just 89 calories each they’re ideal for a quick and easy morning or afternoon tea.
Snacking is an important part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. We recommend 2-3 snacks per day, depending on your calorie needs.
Lose weight the healthy way with the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. You can find out more about the challenge HERE.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup sultanas
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter 100% nuts
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 100 grams dark chocolate for topping
- Add all ingredients except water and chocolate into a food processor. Pulse until mixed well.
- Add two tablespoons warm water and blend until well combined and most of the sultanas are broken down. The mix will look crumbly but will hold together when pressed.
- Divide mixture between cups of a silicon tray (or roll into balls).
- Melt chocolate in the microwave and pour on top of the 12 cups (or drizzle over the bliss balls).
- Put in fridge or freezer to set.
89 calories per serve