Chocolate Caramel Swirl Smoothie
How amazing does this Chocolate Caramel Swirl Smoothie look? It’s got all the makings of a completely indulgent (naughty) treat but without the extra calories, sugar and fat.
Thanks to the new Healthy Mummy Caramel smoothie mix, we’ve been bombarded with deliciously rich and indulgent smoothie recipes. These well and truly confirm that there’s absolutely no deprivation or boring food choices when using the Healthy Mummy Smoothie range or taking part in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Just like all the Healthy Mummy mixes, the new caramel flavour contains no artificial ingredients and is free from gluten, dairy and fructose, with no added sugar.
- 250 ml skim milk or milk of choice
- 1 tbsp Healthy Mummy Caramel smoothie mix
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp Coco2 original spread
- 1/2 weet-bix biscuit
- 1 tsp dark chocolate chips optional
- 5 cubes ice
- Place all ingredients except dark chocolate chips in blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- While blending, melt dark chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl until melted.
- Drizzle melted chocolate into glass and place in fridge for a minute to set.
- Place blended smoothie into prepared glass and enjoy.
Recipe makes 1 smoothie with 314 calories per serve.
Thanks Chloe Cox for sharing your delicious smoothie recipe with us. Want to see how our Healthy Mummy Smoothies stack up compared to other brands? Click here