Chocolately Toblerone Smoothie
If you have an addiction to Toblerone chocolate then you will love this smoothie creation from one of our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges !
Mum Cassie McKay whipped this up as a treat as she hadn’t had a smoothie in a while, “Toblerone smoothie for breakfast? Yes please!! This is my first smoothie in a week, so I thought I’d make it a good one!”
“I can’t wait to try this with Choc Fudge Healthy Mummy Smoothie powder!”
We love the chocolately goodness of this smoothie thanks Cassie for sharing! If you want more delicious smoothies like this one check out the recipes available as part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- 25 grams Salted Caramel Healthy Mummy Smoothie
- 1/2 tsp decaf coffee powder
- 10 grams hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp light cream cheese 20 grams
- 1 tsp cacao 4 grams
- 1 medjool date 15 grams
- 100 ml water
- 150 ml milk of your choice
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tsp honey at bottom of glass dragged up the sides
- 1/2 tsp CoCo2 Choc Hazelnut Spread around the top of the glass 2 grams
- Put all smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- Add honey and Choc Hazelnut spread to glass. Pour blended smoothie mix into glass and enjoy.
Calories per serve 355
Want to try Healthy Mummy Smoothies for yourself? Grab one today.
Our meal-replacement Smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight. They’re breastfeeding-friendly.
See some of the amazing results Mums have achieved by drinking our Smoothies here.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- They don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet and exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They’re breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They’re low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They’re quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- They’re high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.
To learn more about our Smoothies and or to purchase yours CLICK HERE.