3 ingredient coconut and macadamia chocolates
If you’ve got a hankering for a sweet snack, this three ingredient recipe could be just what you need.
The simple combination of dark chocolate, macadamias and coconut is a winner and at 111 calories can be enjoyed while you lose weight on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Find MORE guilt-free recipes for bliss balls, muesli bars and even raw chocolate brownies in our Healthy Mummy FREE snack archives.
- 75 grams dark chocolate
- 15 grams macadamia nuts chopped
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- Over a medium heat, toast nuts in a frying pan for approximately 1 minute while continuously stirring.
- Add coconut and cook, while continuously stirring for 1 more minute, or until golden.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Melt chocolate using your preferred method.
- Add nuts and coconut to chocolate and stir through.
- Spoon into 4 mini patty cases or 4 mini silicone moulds then place in the fridge to set.
- Best kept stored in the fridge in an airtight container.
111 calories each
OUR MAY CHALLENGE IS OUR BELLY BLASTER CHALLENGE
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-friendly, affordable and customisable weight loss plan created specifically for mums.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge consists of realistic meal plans, 4,000 recipes, 350 exercises and 24/7 support.
Each month on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a different theme and 100 new recipes – which means you’ll never ever get bored.
To learn more about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and next month’s challenge theme click here.