What is it about the combination of fruit, nut and chocolate that is so irresistible? You’ll love being able to make this healthy sweet treat with just a few basic ingredients.
These delicious disks are a much better option for your weight loss goals than a chocolate bar or other processed snack.
Using coconut oil is a great way to make your own chocolate disks as it solidifies when cooled, plus it fills you up with the good fat content. So, they are easy to grab-on-the-go for a healthy snack.
Making these delicious disks are prefect for lunch boxes!
If you like cooking with dried cranberries, check out some of the recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
As a member you can lose weight the healthy way, using recipes such as Cranberry Quinoa Bars, Cranberry and Tahini Fudge or Cashew and Cranberry Oats. Find out more about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge here.
Want more recipes like these delicious disks? Join our Challenge!
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is the mum’s only 5-star rated app with over 1.6k reviews in 8 weeks!!
You get unrestricted access to :
- Nutritionist & chef-designed weekly meal plans
- Over 500 different Personal Trainer crafted at-home workouts
- Daily Motivation from My Coach
- Personalised Shopping lists to make life easy
- More than 6000 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
- REAL-TIME support from The Healthy Mummy Team and OVER 300,000 other mums