What is it about the combination of fruit, nut and chocolate that is so irresistible? You’ll love being able to make this healthy sweet treat with just a few basic ingredients. It’s a much better option for your weight loss goals than a chocolate bar or other processed snack.
Using coconut oil is a great way to make your own chocolate treats as it solidifies when cooled, plus it fills you up with the good fat content.
If you like cooking with dried cranberries, check out some of the recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
As a member you can lose weight the healthy way, using recipes such as Cranberry Quinoa Bars, Cranberry and Tahini Fudge or Cashew and Cranberry Oats. Find out more about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge here.
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.