These fun and festive Christmas Mini Muffins are the perfect afternoon treat or party food for kids (and adults) of all ages!
Packed full of flavour thanks to juicy cranberries and shredded coconut and just the right amount of crunch from a sprinkling of pepitas, they’re sure to be a hit.
Always on the hunt for healthy muffin recipes? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Members of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge have access to loads of recipes like raspberry, choc chip and passionfruit muffins. YUM!
Want more healthy options this Christmas? Grab our Christmas Cookbook!
The Festive Cookbook is an absolute must-have this Christmas.
The eBook features everything from how to stay on track during the silly season to dos and don’ts on alcoholic beverages. The book also features a range of healthy yet delicious recipes including Starters, Sides, Mains, Desserts, Smoothies, Leftovers and Cocktails.
However, if you are more interested in accessing thousands of budget-friendly healthy recipes, a weekly meal plan in conjunction with daily exercise programs and workout videos then our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge may be for you.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.