Dairy Free Frozen Vanilla Fudge (Just 4 Ingredients!)
Hands up if you love fudge? This four ingredient treat is a healthier, tasty, dairy-free version of the classic.
When you’re losing weight on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you don’t have to miss out on dessert or snacks! We’ve got you covered with three main meals and three snacks per day, to keep your metabolism firing.
Join us on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today and access recipes for snacks such as cookies, mousse, even pancakes!
- 2 cups cashew nuts unsalted
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup medjool dates fresh
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Cover the cashews in water and soak overnight. When ready to use, drain. Blend all ingredients together until they form a soft dough.
- Spread the dough in a lined slice tin (it’s easier to spread the dough in the tin by covering with another piece of baking paper to avoid it sticking to your spoon/spatula).
- Freeze for 90 minutes and then cut into 10 pieces. One piece is one serve. Leftovers can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
293 calories per serve
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY!
Think of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge as the best value personal trainer, dietitian, meal planner, chef and motivational coach with DAILY support – that you have access to every day – without the high cost and all created JUST FOR MUMS.
Each month is DIFFERENT on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. EVERY MONTH you receive NEW 28 Days of FAMILY FRIENDLY customisable meal plans, daily exercise plans with videos and daily support. It’s also breastfeeding friendly.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has been able to help thousands of mums lose more than three million kilograms (combined).