Healthy Chocolate Ganache Coconut Bites – JUST 102 calories
Healthy chocolate, is there anything better? How about crunchy, coco-nutty little slices of deliciousness with a healthy chocolate topping? That gets the tick of approval from us!
These Healthy Chocolate Ganache Recipe with Cocoanut Bites really deliver on both the health and taste front. Refined sugar-free, packed with healthy fats and completely indulgent.
If you’re trying to eat healthier food or are part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, these are the perfect sweet treat. Chocolate Ganache Recipe creator Shelley wanted to create a treat that tasted delicious but was free from the high calories and sugar content usually found in chocolate treats.
Shelley has used healthy pantry staples like coconut oil, cacao, rolled oats, dates and peanut butter (check out our favourite healthy peanut butter options HERE) instead of refined sugar, butter and other sweeteners.
- 1/3 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup almonds, cashews or walnuts natural or roasted (not salted)
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Soak dates in boiling water for 15 minutes then drain.
- Blitz dates, nuts, oats, coconut, coconut oil and water until well combined.
- Press into 12 moulds or in a pan (to be sliced once finished) and place in the freezer to set.
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Remove base from freezer and spoon ganache over the top of the base.
- Pop in freezer to set.
Recipe makes 12 servings with 102 calories per serve
Want more Healthy recipes like this Chocolate Ganache Recipes? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
This recipe from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and is a yummy example of just SOME of the delicious, healthy and easy to make snacks and meals you can tuck in to.
With over 4,500 recipes to choose from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge helps you eat well (and deliciously) with ease and while losing weight.
You can learn more about our Challenge HERE.