Cheesy stuffed mushroom pizzas
We love it when our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge members come to us with a recipe that they’ve created like this mushroom recipe!
This Mushroom Pizza recipe comes from Ashlei Willcocks, who shared this fabulous idea with us.
The options for the fillings are only limited by your imagination! Go for ham and pineapple, or capsicum and corn, cooked chicken and pesto, or roasted sweet potato and feta.
It’s a great way to enjoy a fun meal using up leftovers from the fridge.
- 4 whole large flat mushrooms
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 2 tbsp olives diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/4 red onion finely sliced
- 2 tsp ham diced
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- cooking oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a tray with foil (spray with cooking oil) or baking paper.
- Place the mushrooms on the tray and scrape the stem and insides out of them.
- Dollop with tomato paste, then sprinkle on the garlic, olives, tomatoes, red onion, shredded ham, a bit of cream cheese and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven until golden on top.
- Serve 2 mushrooms per person.
185 calories per serve.
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.