10 Minute Italian Style Egg Brekky Just 221 Calories
Are you stuck in a breakfast rut? Mix things up with this fast and flavoursome breakfast recipe.
The anchovies in this egg dish add another flavour dimension but can be easily omitted if you prefer.
Just ten minutes and a handful of ingredients is all you need to make this healthy breakfast. Feel free to serve the breakfast with toast if you fancy it.
This recipe comes from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, where we offer family friendly recipes that will help you lose weight.
Find out more about the challenge HERE.
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 anchovies chopped
- 2/3 cup tomato passata
- 4 free-range eggs
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- In a frying pan over a low heat add the garlic and anchovies and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the tomato passata and when simmering add the eggs. Cook covered over a low heat for 3 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Top with parsley and basil to serve.
221 calories per serve