Healthy No Bake Lemon And Coconut Slice
This amazing lemon and coconut slice recipe was sent in by one of our Healthy mummy community members. Think bliss balls but EVEN BETTER.
At only 150 calories per slice, how could you possibly not try it. Its the perfect dessert or little something to knock a sweet craving on the head if you’re following a Healthy Weight Loss Plan.
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 cup almond meal
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp honey
- Rind of 2 lemons
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 300 g Coconut yoghurt
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp honey
- Use a long no stick loaf pan, and lined it with baking paper
- Mix all the ingredients for the slice in a food processor until well combined, can use a little water to bring the mix together
- Press into the prepared tin and pop into the freezer
- Mix all the topping ingredients in a food processor until well combined and pour over the slice layer.
- I find the topping is best when it has frozen, so I would leave the slice in the freezer overnight.
- Take a piece out 30min before eating
We have hundreds more delicious healthy snack ideas and recipes for you to add to your next weekly meal plan. All perfect for weight loss.