These simple cakes are a great morning tea option with their hint of coffee and chocolate. Prepare at the start of the week then store in the fridge in an airtight container to enjoy for a healthy snack.
Polenta is such a versatile ingredient as it’s delicious in savoury or sweet meals. As it’s made from corn, it is a great gluten-free option for cooking.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and you’ll have access to other healthy muffins like this. Some of our favourites include the Vanilla and Fig Muffins, and the Zucchini, Green Tea and Chocolate Muffins.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.