Miso beef noodles just 360 calories
Kate Jacklin shared this great snap of her Miso Beef Noodles on the Healthy Mummy Food Lovers Facebook page and summed it up with one word – ‘DELISH!’
These Asian inspired noodles from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge make a delicious and easy to prepare, low sugar meal that the whole family can enjoy. Or save the leftovers to reheat for a quick and easy lunch the next day.
If you love noodles you’ll love the recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Members can access the Nutty Ramen Noodles, Thai Beef Noodle Salad, or Satay Chicken with Noodles.
- 100 grams wide rice noodles
- 240 grams lean beef
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium carrots thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms thinly sliced
- 400 mls liquid beef stock salt reduced
- 300 mls water
- 2 cups baby spinach chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds black or white
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Prepare the noodles according to packet directions and set aside.
- Slice the beef into thin strips and combine with the miso and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the meat begins to brown on the outside but is still pink in the centre. Transfer to a plate to rest.
- Add the carrots, spring onion, and mushrooms to the saucepan and cook over a high heat for 3 to 4 minutes, until the mushrooms start to soften.
- Add the stock and water, then reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 7-8 minutes longer.
- Add the spinach, noodles and return the meat to the saucepan. Stir through for 2- 3 minutes to heat through and wilt the spinach.
- Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds and parsley.
360 calories per serve
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.