Five Ingredient Orange Ricotta Creams Just $1.60 Per Serve
Just mix and serve! It can’t get much easier than this. A delicious, healthy snack or dessert that’s kind to your wallet.
This recipe comes from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and is very BUDGET FRIENDLY, coming in at just $1.60 per serve.
You don’t need to spend a fortune to make decadent desserts like this.
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Greek natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- Place all ingredients, excluding the almonds and orange zest, in a mixing bowl and mix until combined well.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped almonds and orange zest.
Makes 2 serves
143 calories per serve
PLEASE NOTE: Costs per serve will vary depending on supermarket, brand and type of ingredient purchased. Making recipes in bulk will also reduce total costs for preparation.
Find out more about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge or sign up by clicking HERE.