These peaches and cream muffins are just 196 calories
If you’ve got a tin of peaches at home you’re well on your way to making these sweet little Peaches and Cream Muffins.
28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Leah Romiti shared this photo and recipe with us. Leah says ‘they are very yummy and moist! I had a tin of peaches in my pantry but couldn’t find a Healthy Mummy muffin recipe to use them in so I made one up. Enjoy!’
- 1.5 cups wholemeal self raising flour
- 0.75 tsp salt
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 0.25 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 0.5 cup coconut oil melted
- 0.5 cup light coconut cream
- 0.5 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup fresh or tinned peaches chopped
- cooking oil spray
- Preheat oven to 180C and spray 12 muffin tins with cooking oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, sugar and cinnamon.
- Make a well in the centre; add the eggs, oil, coconut cream and vanilla. Stir lightly until dry mixture is moistened.
- Pour batter evenly into the muffin tins.
- Push a piece of peach into each muffin.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Cool in the tray before placing on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container, or wrap the cold muffins individually to freeze.
196 calories per muffin
If you love the sound of this recipe, you’ll love these spiced apple coconut mini muffins or even these 110 calorie passionfruit and coconut muffins.
You can also access hundreds and hundreds of treats to eat and enjoy while sticking to a healthy meal plan, on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program and daily meal plan designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Lean more about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.