Peanut butter adds a richness to snacks that so many of us find irresistible.
But the good thing is that when it’s combined with other healthy ingredients, you can have a nutritious AND delicious snack that will keep you full until your next meal. Just five ingredients (mostly store cupboard basics) is all you need for this simple recipe.
Here at The Healthy Mummy we love using all natural 100% nut peanut butter. After you have tired this recipe, we suggest checking out this delicious ingredient crispy peanut butter rice cups recipe on our website.
Access 4,500 healthy recipes on the 28 Day Weight Los Challenge
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? You could also join The Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access other healthy recipes (using nut butters) like Peanut Butter Granola, Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies and Raw Peanut Butter Pies.
The best part? You can enjoy these healthy snacks while sticking to a weight loss plan.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
Find out more about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.