4 Ingredient Piña Colada Bites Just 42 Calories Each
Healthy desserts don’t have to be hard to make or have long lists of ingredients. These 4 ingredient Piña Colada Bites are simple, delicious and so easy to make.
Keep some stashed away in the freezer for those times when you just fancy something sweet.
Do you love coconut? As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, we have loads of great recipes using coconut flakes, coconut cream, and coconut water. Think Vanilla Coconut Tarts, Lime and Coconut Bliss Balls, and Coconut Chocolate Bark.
You could enjoy this recipe with the whole family, even if you are following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Each month our weight loss challenges are themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes or shredded coconut plus extra to decorate
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 100 grams diced pineapple
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Toast coconut in a small pan over medium heat until it starts to brown. Mix continuously to prevent burning. Remove and set aside, keeping a small amount aside for decorating.
- Combine yoghurt and honey.
- Add pineapple and coconut and mix to combine.
- Top with the leftover toasted coconut.
- Place in freezer to set then enjoy.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
42 calories per serve