Quick And Easy Gluten Free Cupcakes
Following a gluten free diet? We have the perfect recipe for you! These delicious quick easy gluten free cupcakes.
A good cupcake recipe is an essential in your baking repertoire. Finding a great recipe when you’re gluten free can be tricky. Many gluten free baked goods use highly processed white rice flour, which has little nutritional value, and is high GI causing a spike in blood sugars which increase unhealthy cravings.
These cupcakes are created with nutrient-dense whole food ingredients that will support your healthy eating goals.
You don’t need to be avoiding gluten and dairy to enjoy these scrumptious quick easy gluten free cupcakes. Lovely on their own, they can also be topped with your favourite healthy cupcake frosting or simply drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
- 1/3 cup corn flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup melted coconut or olive oil
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Dry whisk flour, almond meal, baking powder and cacao.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until very well combined.
- Spoon evenly into patty cases on a baking tray.
- Bake approximately 18 minutes before placing on a wire rack to cool.
- Enjoy plain or add your favorite healthy frosting.
This recipe makes 12 cupcakes with 150 cal per serve