Raspberry Cheesecake Protein Bliss Balls
Craving something sweet but want to continue with your healthy eating plan and not reach for a chocolate bar? These Raspberry Cheesecake Protein Bliss Balls might just be the best way to neutralise those cravings.
These amazing little bites are a great source of protein to keep you full as well as build and repair muscle. They are free from dairy and refined sugar and taste exactly like creamy, dreamy cheesecake.
We love creating healthy versions of your favourite sweet treats here at the Healthy Mummy. It’s the reason that our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is packed with delicious, healthy dessert recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs
- Place cashews in a bowl and cover with water. Soak for one hour.
- Drain and rinse the cashews. Place in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Gently simmer raspberries and maple syrup in a small saucepan over a medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl (except shredded coconut and cacao nibs) and mix well until mixture comes together.
- Roll into approximately 25 small balls and roll in shredded coconut or cacao nibs.
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
Recipe makes 25 bliss calls with 87 calories per serve.
Want more sweet treats and baking recipes like this? Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is packed with delicious ideas that can be enjoyed as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Join us in January for our BELLY BUSTING Challenge – find out more and sign up here.